Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snip!

Okay, so this wasn't quite in the plan for today (especially if you read my earlier post today). It all started because Dean wanted his hair cut this morning. Since I cut everybody's hair around here, this involved me too. And since Colin's hair was growing out and was starting to look goofy, it involved him too. And since Owen's hair was starting to creep beyond the tops of his ears, he got involved as well. And, so as not to be left out, Jordan was due for a trim as well. Rylan wants to grow her hair out, so she was good.

 

As for me? Well.... Yeah. It was time.

 

Locks of Love? I have something for you...

 

Four good lookin' dudes...

 

See what I mean by Colin and Owen looking exactly the same from behind??

 

Miss Rylan, who may not be missing any hair, but she is missing two more teeth today!! :)

 

 

And then there's me...

 

Feeling about 10 pounds lighter! Lol...

 

 

Now, what was it I said I was going to get done today???

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So proud of you for growing your hair for a good cause. You're going to look very sharp with your new "do."