Thursday, January 24, 2013

Playing catch up

 
 
Every morning this is the image that sits before my mind's eye.  How far will I get today?  How much of my leftover to-do list can I cross off?  It feels like a race that goes on, and on, and on.
 
I still have my pile of Christmas (now called New Year) cards to sign and send off.  I'm doin' it man!  I spent 40 bucks on those photo cards!  I still have the Thank You's for the kids (and Dean and I) to write.  I still have nine girl scout patches left to sew on, three boy scout, and 10 karate stars.  I still need to write out my New Year's blog post.  (and post about 15 other over-due missives as well.  Halloween and Pumpkin Patch anyone?)  A whole host of stuff to put away, cart away and haul away...
 
We're all in the same boat.  We're behind, behind, behind...
 
Nowhere is this more evident than in my log of the kids' completed school hours/assignments.
 
 
Sigh.
 
 
 
But I think I just may have found my answer....

1 comment:

Shawn Walter said...

What is the answer?! I need answers!