Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's worse than I thought...

I made a quick stop at the grocery store tonight, after a long chat with a friend at a local coffee shop.  After I found out last week that our favored grocery store is gearing up for "a makeover", I've been dreading going back.  It's worse than I thought.  Not only have they changed around entire sections already, but as they clear a section in order to fill it with something else (with absolutely no attempt at forethought in any of this), they just dump the contents into grocery carts, and then distribute them all over the back of the store.  I had to move seven grocery carts of laundry detergent out of my way just to get some sour cream.  A cart of laundry detergent is heavy.  And unwieldy.






At least there was fresh bananas.


No comments: